Thursday, June 2, 2011

Introducing - Lucas

Your Name: Lucas Yoshida
Age: 15
Sex: Male
Hometown: Alexandria, Virginia
"Played By": Hiro Mizushima

What have you done that has brought you here? They called it "Inciting mayhem". You know how someone will yell "FIRE" in a movie theater? Yeah, something along those lines.
Whats your ability? I can make people see things they don't really see. It's like I project images into their minds.
What do you have to say to the other contestants? Let's do this!
What's your favorite kitchen utensil? A spork? Sporks are weird.
If you could take back your crime, would you? It was just a joke, I didn't think I'd get in so much trouble for it.
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. My dad's watch. He gave it to me before he died, I guess I just like keeping it because it makes me feel like I have a part of him with me all the time. 
What is your comfort food? Fudge brownie sundaes.
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? I'm With Stupid
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Gedde Watanabe. I know he's a lot older than me but he can play the grown up me when I'm awesome and stuff.
What can you bring to your team? I try to keep a positive outlook on stuff.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? My mom.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Liz kinda scares me sometimes.
Who will save your skin at least once? Iris. No doubt about it.
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Go back home and just be a normal kid I guess.
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? If I'd known what was going to happen I wouldn't have done what I did with my powers either,
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Making everyone on my team see that I'm not just some little kid. I can help win this contest.
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I'm a good listener.
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I love comic books, I collect them. I don't really have a favorite band or anything, but I've liked all the comic book movies that have been coming out lately.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? Of course I'd help. That's why we're teammates.
How do you feel about the other teams? I think it's going to be tough, but I'm up for the challenge.
Who are your heroes? My mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment