Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introducing - Iris

Your Name: Iris Yoshida
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Hometown: Alexandria, Virginia
"Played By": Zhang Ziyi

What have you done that has brought you here? I was hustling people to get some extra cash
Whats your ability? I can morph things, turn one item into another.
What do you have to say to the other contestants? May the best woman win!
What's your favorite kitchen utensil? Oh! Um, let me think about that. Hmmmm, maybe a wire whisk?
If you could take back your crime, would you? Definitely.
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. If it's personal it's personal for a reason, isn't it?
What is your comfort food? Butter pecan ice cream.
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? I thought these were going to be serious questions...
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? There aren't that many Asian actresses my age out there, are there? I guess I'll have to say Brenda Song.
What can you bring to your team? My ability to handle stressful situations without panicking and being able to think rationally.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? My friends and my mom.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Elias seems a little obnoxious.
Who will save your skin at least once? Lucas, we always have each others back.
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Start over, try and be a better daughter and a better person.
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? You know, I don't know. I don't think so at least.
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Not caving under the pressure of trying to beat out everyone else.
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I'm a pretty good cook, does that count?
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I'm a big fan of Jane Austen and everything to do with that period.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? I'd do anything to help my brother, even if that means letting him win.
How do you feel about the other teams? I've sort of been keeping to myself so far, I haven't really had the chance to get to know everyone yet.
Who are your heroes? My mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment