Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introducing - Liz

Your Name: Elizabeth Martin
Age: 19
Sex: Female
Hometown: Fairfax, Virginia
"Played By": Avril Lavigne

What have you done that has brought you here? I set my boyfriend's house on fire. The cheating asshole had it coming.
Whats your ability? Telekinesis. I can move things with my mind.
What do you have to say to the other contestants? I'll give the friends thing a try, but don't screw me over.
What's your favorite kitchen utensil? The microwave.
If you could take back your crime, would you? Hmmm, no.
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. My scrapbook. I like documenting my life. Hopefully I'll have time to document some of this experience.
What is your comfort food? Peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches. I cut the crust off.
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? Don't get mad, get EVERYTHING.
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Scarlett Johansson
What can you bring to your team? Great hair and a "can do" attitude.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? My current life.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Elias. Ugh.
Who will save your skin at least once? Zeta. He's quiet, but he looks like he gets things done.
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Well my PO says I have to stay away from my ex...
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? It might have taken them longer to catch me, but sure.
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Adjusting to the fact that I'm not at home anymore.
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I can take down a guy twice my size with a right hook.
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? For music, anything I can bounce around to. I like poppy stuff, it makes me smile. I read those sexy romance novels where the guy is always a tortured hunk and the heroine wants to save him. As for movies....I really like Monty Python and Mel Brooks movies.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? Ask me again in a few weeks.
How do you feel about the other teams? They're cute, but cute doesn't always cut it.
Who are your heroes? I'm all about girl power. I went as a slutty Wonder Woman for Halloween last year, does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment