Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Introducing - Elias

Your Name: Elias Brown
Age: 17
Sex: name the time and place sweetheart
Hometown: Silver Spring, Maryland
"Played By": Penn Badgley 

What have you done that has brought you here? Burglary
Whats your ability? I can control the elements and make them do what I want
What do you have to say to the other contestants? You're still here?
What's your favorite kitchen utensil? *blink* What?
If you could take back your crime, would you? I'd take back the part where I got caught
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. A toothbrush. Funky breath is nasty.
What is your comfort food? Chicken lo mein
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? It's Only Funny Until Someone Gets Hurt. Then It's Hilarious.
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Myself. Duh.
What can you bring to your team?  My dashing good looks and fast talking skills.

What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? Being able to move without having everyone watch my every move.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Liz. Or maybe Lucas.
Who will save your skin at least once? I'd like to think Zeta has some decent ass-kicking skills hidden in there.
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? I'm going to Disney World.
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? Maybe not this much trouble, but I get bored too easily to be good.
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Having no privacy
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser.
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I like indie, like the White Stripes and the Subways, and I'm really liking that movie Mr. Nobody right now. I always carry Of Mice and Men around with me.

If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do? Would you help them, or abandon them? Depends. We'll see as time goes on.
How do you feel about the other teams? What other teams?
Who are your heroes? BATMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment